We don’t just move houses we relocate businesses!
Our Relocation services ensure that all customers receive a reliable, cost-effective, punctual service that guarantees that your business isn’t out of action for long.
We will make sure that we do not disrupt business at all! Here at iLoad Removals we will relocate your office after hours and have it up and running before opening the next day! Or if that doesn’t suite you our flat rates remain the same 7 Days a Week*!
Office Relocation Checklist
To ensure that the move into your new office is a smooth and stress free transition, the team at iLoad Removals have put together an Office Relocation Checklist
- Let staff know well in advance that the office move is taking place; this minimises speculation, increases excitement and keeps you on track. Also, planning tours of the new premises is a great way of making everyone in the office feel involved.
Assign a Staff Move Leader
- Assign a move leader in the staff group to liaise with movers during moving day
Keep Clients Informed
- Let clients know the dates that you are planning to move and if there are any mailing/contact changes. It is important to keep clients informed if move is going to impact delivery dates/stock availability.
- Don’t move items you don’t need! Before move date ensure to dispose of any equipment/furniture which is no longer in use.
- Contact Australia post to have all office mail redirected to new address, so nothing gets lost.
Removal of Personal items
- Inform staff that all personal items should be take home with them prior to move.
Request a Call Back!
Use our quick and easy Request a Call Back System to be on the phone to one of our friendly consultants in no time! Receive an obligation free quote over the phone or book online to secure your preferred date.